Best-in-Class for MSK Imaging
Widely believed to deliver the best imaging quality among handheld ultrasound systems, Clarius HD is easy to learn and use. Eliminate lengthy palpation with instant musculoskeletal imaging to optimize diagnostic accuracy and surgical planning. You'll clearly see anatomy and your needle in real-time for 100% accuracy while performing deeper injections. Clarius HD takes the guesswork out of pain management, enhancing confidence and the overall patient experience.
- Nerve and advanced MSK presets for diagnostic and interventional blocks and procedures.
- Without wires and complicated settings, you can focus on delivering accurate pain relief quickly.
- Easy to disinfect or cover in a sterile sleeve.
- Add Needle Enhance optional software to accurately guide difficult procedures.
Start the scanner and launch the app on your Apple or Android device to start scanning within seconds.
- Get free Clarius Cloud access to save and manage exams, export PDF reports and more.
- Save space with Clarius - carry it in your pocket!
"Wireless ultrasound enables me to focus more on my patient without having wires get in the way of my nerve block. You can carry it from office to office, put it in your lab coat and use it on pain rounds. The image quality is superior. With the versatility of the iPad and Clarius Cloud, you could do a lot of good work and help a lot of people."
Clear Solutions for Neck and Shoulder Pain: Ultrasound-Guided Brachial Plexus and Suprascapular Injections
In this 1-hour webinar, Dr. Rosenblum will impart how effective and easy it is to add handheld ultrasound to your pain management practice. You'll learn to:
- Identify the brachial plexus and cervical nerve roots
- Treat shoulder problems with little to no steroid
- Manage central nerve radicular complaints without a fluoroscope
- Visualize the superficial cervical plexus, facet joint, stellate ganglion region
Tuesday, Dec 14th
5 AM AWST | 6 AM KST | 7 AM AEST | 9 AM NZST
High Frequency Linear
Choose the L15 if you're primarily interested in seeing exceptional detail while performing superficial exams.
Choose the L7 if you're performing deep and superficial procedures.
The C3 is more suitable for examining deeper structures including hips, piriformis and lower back.
Erector Spinae Block
Occipital Nerve Block
Reimbursement Information for Clinical Ultrasound Exams in the United States
Download our quick reference guide of 2021 CPT codes and payment amounts for diagnostic ultrasound exams performed by medical professionals in the United States.